The self care retreat - WOMEN’S RETREAT
Sitting in your office drowning in emails? Fighting your way through meetings? Overwhelmed by endless ‘to do lists’? I bet it’s hard to even find the time to consider taking time out.
But what would it take for you to not only take time out, but take time for YOU?
To not only recharge the batteries, but to super charge the batteries, and have a genuinely life changing experience? I’m telling you that a yoga retreat or lying on the beach in Goa just won’t cut it, not this time.
A trek to Machu Picchu literally changed my life. Which is why every year I take a small group of women to this magical place to reconnect with themselves, their body and how strong they really are. Imagine walking in the footsteps of the Inca through spectacular and imposing mountains that transform into lush tropical rainforest – the mighty Amazon to be exact. Imagine whilst you tread in ancient footsteps that you are taking steps to a higher understanding of yourself, your dreams and your potential. As an ardent traveller, I know that to travel you have to be brave enough to let go of everything, bare your soul and trust your intuition. And the rewards are immeasurable.
Why should you spend your hard earned cash and limited holiday on this?
- It’s taking responsibility for your life and saying “enough is enough, things have to change”.
- You will reconnect with the powerful and vibrant woman you are and will explore new ways to approach life.
- You’ll have tools for life to overcome obstacles and support you in any situation.
- You’ll have a community of people championing you and supporting you to greatness.
- You’ll learn self-care strategies and will let go of old negative habits once and for all.
- It’s showing up for yourself in a way that you never have before and making REAL changes.
- You owe it to yourself.
- 7 day active retreat in Peru.
- 4 day Inca Trail Hike with leading tour company and guides.
- Daily experience based workshops and coaching sessions.
- Dedicated Facebook group following the trip for constant support.
- Accommodation in a 4* hotel in Cusco – prices based on twin share rooms/tents.
- ½ day excursion to the Sun Temple and Saksawaman.
- Transfers from Aguas Calientes to Cusco.
- Transfer from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- All meals on the Inca trail*.
- Breakfast in Cusco and dinner on the last evening.
What’s not included:
- International flights.
- Internal flights / travel from Lima to Cusco.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Domestic airport taxes.
- Lunches and dinners in Cusco on days 1 and 2.
- Sleeping bag rental (if required).
- Tips for the porters, guides and team on the trail.
- Personal incidentals.
- Trips outside those specified.
If not now, then when?
How much is your future happiness and greatness worth? What will it take for you to put you first and not the job? The friends? The things you feel you should do, but actually don’t want to do?